Viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other pathogens cause serious diseases that even can be lethal. That’s why since ancient times people have been looking for ways of protection against germs. Long ago it was noticed that sunlight had numerous beneficial properties. For example, it provides us with vitamin D, boosts serotonin (‘happy’ hormone) and hemoglobin production. But what’s more important, the sun is a natural antiseptic killing harmful bacteria and viruses. But how can we maximize use of sunlight potential? Light Sanitizer is exactly what we need. Go on reading to learn how it works and if it really protects us from pathogenic germs.
What is UV radiation?
- 1 What is UV radiation?
- 2 Light Sanitizer: what is it?
- 3 How does it work?
- 4 How to use Light Sanitizer
- 5 Does it protect from coronavirus?
- 6 How to buy Light Sanitizer
- 7 Precautionary measures
- 8 Light Sanitizer pros and cons
- 9 Customer reviews
- 10 Conclusion
- 11 Light Sanitizer
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
Ultraviolet rays are short electromagnetic waves invisible to the human eye. There are different sources or them, like UV lamps and tanning salons. But the major source of it is the sun. Ultraviolet was discovered more than 200 year ago. But only when people developed artificial sources of UV rays, they were able to use its benefits with no restrictions.
Mostly, UV lamps are applied in hospitals and clinics. The UV radiation has anti-septic properties: it kills harmful germs and sanitizes rooms. That is why most hospitals are provided with artificial UV rays devices. They are used in other spheres of our life as well, like criminology and cosmetology.
Also, dentists may use them when they apply sealants patients’ teeth: this makes the sealant substance very firm and solid. Finally, UV lamps are applied when there’s lack of natural light to grow plants.
Light Sanitizer: what is it?
As it was stated, sunrays are of great help in questions of sanitizing and disinfection. However, we can’t just take the sun off the sky and bring it home or at work or at any place we visit. But still, in our dangerous times we want to be fully protected from viruses, fungi, allergy-inducing substances, and bacteria. That is the reason why researchers have developed portable sources of UV radiation to protect us from pathogens.
Light Sanitizer is one of them. Portable UV sanitizers vary a lot in shape, size, construction, and other characteristic. Light Sanitizer is produced in a form of a wand. It radiates ultraviolet rays that destroy 99.9% of viruses and protect your home – and not only it.
How does it work?
Ultraviolet radiation does fight viruses, bacteria, and certain chemical substances. Different radiation specters work differently. The most effective measure against viruses and other pathogens is shortwave UV radiation with wavelength from 100 to 280 nanometers. Such rays can easily penetrate thin walls of a germ. They do not exactly kill a virus but in fact cause certain DNA or RNA mutation. Therefore, the virus is no longer able to multiply, and it doesn’t cause any considerable threat.
Ultraviolet rays are most efficient when it comes to fighting phages. Phages are germs that have animal, plant, and bacterial origin. They multiply inside bacteria and cause lysis – breakdown of cell membrane.
It’s important to mention that viruses mostly survive inside a living organism. Through air they are transmitted from a contaminated person to a healthy one. You can’t destroy viruses and bacteria inside your body with Light Sanitizer – and don’t even attempt to. However, the device will fully sterilize all the surfaces in your house.
How to use Light Sanitizer
The lamp has a single ON/OFF button on its handle. To turn it on you just have to push the button. Then holding the Light Sanitizer in your hand you direct it down toward an item. You should hold it about 6’’ above the surface. It takes approximately 20 seconds to sanitize one item. When you turn it upward, the light goes off automatically, so it won’t hurt your eyes.
The device can be used to disinfect:
- Tables, shelves, windowsills, and other surfaces in the room.
- Mobile phones and remote controls.
- Door handles.
- Cutting boards and cutlery.
- Electronic devices.
- Clothes and shoes.
- Bathroom stuff like toothbrushes and towels.
The lamp is portable and handy, so, it’s easy to sanitize any corner of you house if necessary. But you can also take it with you at the office and clean the surfaces there. Even toilet seats and door knobs in public restrooms will be disinfected if you wish. Also, you may use it on children toys to protect your child from harmful and dangerous germs.
COVID-19 pandemic made all of us worried more than ever about safety. Consequently, you may wonder: does Light Sanitizer give you protection from this disease? Technically, coronavirus is a virus as well, and it has ordinary viral structure. So, the UV lamp can very well prevent the spread of this pathogen and make it harmless in your house. It’s apparently worth trying.
But remember, that the lamp won’t protect you from contamination in general. You can disinfect all the surfaces in your house, but a contact with a contagious person may make you catch the infection. The best way to protect yourself is to stay away from public places and wash your hands.
To maximize protection, you may wear safe mask. For example, a good option is Safe Breath Pro Mask. It fully covers your mouth and nose and fits comfortably. Besides, the mask is washable and reusable. You may wear it to get protection not only from viruses but from air pollutants, smog, allergens, and other harmful substances.
How to buy Light Sanitizer
You can order the ultraviolet lamp from the website. The price for a single item is $79. You may also order 2 or 3 devices for your parents, adult children, or friends: they will highly appreciate such a gift. Besides, in this case the price will be lower. The shipping is free, so in just a few days Light Sanitizer will be delivered to you.
The lamp is handy, lightweight, and easy to use. However, don’t neglect some precautions when you start to disinfect your house or workplace:
- Remember: don’t use it to sanitize your hands or body. The skin may get irritated or even burned.
- Don’t try to look at the lamp when it’s on. It’s like the sun: you don’t look at it, right?
- Don’t drop the device, protect it from water.
- Keep Light Sanitizer away from kids: they may accidentally break it or get hurt.
Light Sanitizer pros and cons
So, what makes the lamp an irreplaceable household item? There are many pros:
- It destroys about 99.9% pathogens at home, at work, or even at a hotel room.
- The house will be safe without any chemical cleaners – not all of them are unharmful.
- The lamp has undergone clinical trials; its efficiency was proved in independent labs.
- It is portable and lightweight, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
- The device runs on a long-lasting battery, so it will serve you for a long time.
- It is really easy to use thanks to only one button.
- It keeps you safe not only from viruses but also bacteria, molds, allergens, and even dust mites.
- The shipping is free and doesn’t take much time.
- Light sanitizer won’t kill viruses inside your body.
- It can be ordered online only.
Jessica H.: ‘I bought Light Sanitizer a month ago and have been using it since then. I think it’s the best way to sterilize a house. My family is well protected with this lamp!’
William C.: ‘The device is really handy. I even used it on my workplace a couple of times because nowadays feeling safe and sound is of most importance. Thank you for Light Sanitizer, I really enjoy this product.’
Light Sanitizer is an ultraviolet lamp keeping you safe from pathogens causing serious health issues. Due to its portability you can use it wherever you like to sterilize surfaces and items. Order it right now from the website to get real protection from viruses and dangerous pollutants.
Lack of germs after use9.7/10
Reliability in use9.6/10
- Light Sanitizer is a reliable antiviral remedy
- Ultraviolet rays kill 99.9% of germs
- Effective in fight against phages
- It takes only 20 seconds to disinfect one item
- Easy to use
- Helps protect against COVID-19
- Provides protection against mold / dust mite
- Efficiency proven by experts
- Don’t use to disinfect hands / body (otherwise skin irritation can occur)
- Kills viruses/ bacteria only on the surface of object
- You can purchase a device only online