Do you believe that you can make money just by answering questions? If you don’t, then you just need to try Survey Junkie. This unique survey panel performs two functions at once – collects and structures customers’ opinions and reviews on a variety of products, and provides an opportunity to get an additional income. Read more about this excellent service in our article.
Survey Junkie: What Is It?
- 1 Survey Junkie: What Is It?
- 2 Service Operation Principles
- 3 Survey Junkie Main Advantages and Disadvantages
- 4 What Is the Difference Between this Service and the Ones by Competing Companies?
- 5 What Do Users Think about Survey Junkie?
- 6 Does the Service Deserve Attention?
- 7 Survey Junkie
- 8 Pros
- 9 Cons
Survey Junkie is a modern Internet service that caters to a variety of companies that are interested in making a research of the whole market or a specific niche. The essence of the service operation is in creating surveys and collecting customer opinions about specific products. The collected data helps manufacturers and sellers improve the quality of products and the quality of the service provided. What is important, people who answer the Survey Junkie questions get the opportunity to earn money by doing that.
Survey Junkie has been operating on the Internet for almost 10 years. It has gained incredible popularity among a huge number of users over this time. The number reaches up to 3 million people.
Survey Junkie is the link between large companies and consumers. Companies are willing to pay money to find out what customers think about their products. Consumers are happy to share their opinions and get paid for it. In such a scenario, both interested parties achieve their goals.
The service does not require its users to provide their mobile phone numbers. Thus, you can be sure that only your opinion about the product matters and you will not be disturbed by annoying calls and messages. Moreover, the service does not get access to your contacts or other information stored on your mobile device.
Service Operation Principles
Each user needs to complete a simple registration procedure before using Survey Junkie. This procedure is simple, fast, and, which is most important, free. Registration does not require providing a lot of information. Besides, each user starts to earn already during the registration – just after you submit the completed registration form, you will be awarded 25 points!
If you want to get additional 50 points right away, you need to answer a few simple questions. They relate to your marital and social status and income level. Moreover, if you confirm your account via the email, the service will award you with 25 additional points. Thus, you will have 100 points at the $1 value. Have you ever earned 1 dollar in 5 minutes before? It’s so easy to do with Survey Junkie!
The service also offers users to answer questions about frequent purchases, their health condition and hobbies. This allows the program to identify your profile and compose a list of questions for you. Oh, yes, if you answer these questions, you will get 155 points from Survey Junkie! This is an incredibly simple opportunity to get $1.5 in just a few minutes! It is unlikely that you will be able to earn money so easily anywhere else.
However, this service is very useful not only for customers who earn by answering questions. For example, you can use Survey Junkie if you are a fledging entrepreneur. You will be able to review the current opinions of customers as for what product or service is in demand but is missing in the modern market. This may help you find a free market niche and start a successful business.
Managers at successful large companies can also find benefits from using the Survey Junkie. With it, they will be able to improve the quality of their products or create new products that modern people look for on the market, having studied the consumer reviews.
Survey Junkie Main Advantages and Disadvantages
As with any other service, the service has both advantages and disadvantages. However, to make a final decision whether to use Survey Junkie, you need to consider its disadvantages and advantages. So, let’s start with the benefits:
- Legality. The service operates entirely within the current country legislation. You can be sure of this. The long-term success of Survey Junkie is the best proof of its legality.
- Provides various options of the payment. The service offers users a choice between receiving gift certificates and cash for answering questions. Operating this way, the company shows a great respect to the users and does not force them to receive gift cards if they do not want to.
- Easy to use and withdraw funds. You won’t have any problems using Survey Junkie. All you need to do is just answer the service provided questions and get points for it. It is very easy to exchange them for cash. Just remember that 100 points have a $1 value. The minimum withdrawable cash amount is $10. This means, that you can cash out every 1000 points earned. It’s very simple, isn’t it?
- Earned points are awarded even if you are disqualified from the survey. It doesn’t matter how many questions you answered. Points for the answered questions will be awarded to you in any case. Rest assured that you are not wasting time with Survey Junkie.
- Full preservation of earned points. The frequency of your visiting the service does not affect the points you earn. They remain completely safe even if you don’t cash them out or don’t use Survey Junkie for a long time.
- Honesty and trustworthiness. There are no incorrect information or false promises provided about the alleged possibility of earning huge money here. Survey Junkie is honest about the terms of cooperation and payment. Thus, you can decide whether they suit you or not on your own.
- There are no errors or slowdowns in the service operation. Indeed, it is may be very annoying when the site becomes laggy when you answer the questions. These problems will not occur while using Survey Junkie. The service operation is very smooth and user-friendly.
Now let’s talk about the disadvantages of Survey Junkie:
- Answering questions is the only way to make money provided by Survey Junkie.
- The limited number of surveys offered. The service asks users to take part in surveys 3 times a week on the average.
- It is location-dependent. Unfortunately, you will not be able to participate in the survey conducted by Survey Junkie if you do not reside in the United States, Australia, or Canada.
- There are complaints. Some users claim that their accounts were blocked without warning and solid reason. However, such statements are hard to verify.
What Is the Difference Between this Service and the Ones by Competing Companies?
It is highly probable that you have found a huge number of services that also offer simple and fast earnings via the Internet. They promise to pay you money not only for participating in surveys but also for watching videos, playing games, making online purchases, etc. But how can you be sure that cooperation with such companies will be profitable?
There are some facts on this topic to consider listed below:
- Many companies do not offer the option of selecting the payment method. Their users are limited to only receiving gift cards as a payment and cannot receive cash.
- Higher minimum withdrawable amount. If you take part in a survey conducted by many other services, you will be able to cash out your points, which equate to $25 minimum. If you use Survey Junkie, this amount will be as low as $10.
- Please note that with other companies you will have to regularly participate in the surveys offered and use the service to ensure that your accumulated points are not lost. This is the main condition for using services by many other companies.
- False promises. Most companies promise to provide an opportunity to earn a lot of money. However, this is just a trick to attract users.
What Do Users Think about Survey Junkie?
How can we determine if the opportunity to make money by answering Survey Junkie questions is real? Of course, first of all, we need to read the opinions and reviews by real users of the service:
- The service provided a unique opportunity for quick earnings. The user managed to earn $50 in less than a month.
- Fast and hassle-free withdrawal of the earned money via PayPal. The procedure took less than 5 minutes.
- It is indeed possible to withdraw exactly the amount that the user has earned.
- Users say that this is really the best survey service of all known to date.
Does the Service Deserve Attention?
Based on the Survey Junkie review, we can conclude that this is a truly unique service that enables you earn money from the comfort of your home. There are no unrealistic promises of huge earning here. But you can be sure that you will get the money you earned exactly when you need it.
Variability of the payment options9.7/10
Easiness to get paid9.8/10
Easiness to withdraw cash9.7/10
- It provides an easy and legal way to get funded, answering simple questions
- There is a choice between receiving gift certificates and cash
- Customers can easily exchange their earned points on the money
- You’ll be awarded points even if you disqualified from the survey
- There are no lags and buffing during the service operation
- It’s absolutely honest service that doesn’t give incorrect information
- Customers can get paid only if they answer questions
- The number of surveys is limited
- The service is available only for users who dwell in the USA, Canada or Australia
- Some customers get blocked without a clear reason